Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has a bright, cleansing aroma and is known for its stimulating and uplifting properties. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use on skin, in aromatherapy, and as a surface cleaning agent and a fabric freshener. Often diffused aromatically or incorporated into spa treatments and personal care products. Eucalyptus is a great oil to diffuse in rooms where you are working, studying, or exercising.
Not all eucalyptus essential oils are created equal and quality can vary greatly. Our eucalyptus essential oil is 100% pure and unadulterated. Our eucalyptus essential oil is sourced directly from growers and undergoes third party testing to ensure product purity, efficacy, and quality standards. The essential oils we offer is the perfect blend of purity and economy. By sourcing our oils directly rather than paying multiple sellers, we are able to pass savings on to you!
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Fragrance Profile: Herbal and slightly camphorous. Strong clarifying aroma.
Blending: Peppermint blends well with many different oils including Sandalwood Essential Oil, Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Lavender Oil and Thyme Essential Oils
Grade: 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
How to Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Diffuse peppermint essential oil in an ultrasonic diffuser or personal diffuser necklace.
- Place on cotton balls and put in closets and cupboards to repel spiders and mice. Please keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Use in household cleaner preparations.
- Add a few drops to your laundry.
- Blend peppermint with other oils to create your own perfumes, room sprays, linen sprays, and more.
- Because peppermint has a strong aroma and a high menthol content, we recommend avoiding use during pregnancy.
Possible Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- May be helpful in supporting feelings of clarity and vitality.
- Studies have shown that peppermint essential oil posesses anti-microbial properties.
- When used in aromatherapy peppermint may be helpful in supporting clear sinuses. Do not use if you have asthma unless directed to do so by a qualified healthcare professional.
- May help balance oil production in skincare preparations. Please follow all guidelines to proper dilution.
Related Articles & Recipes
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace
- Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
Note: We intend the information above to be general information from what others are using this product for. Because each person’s needs are unique we recommend that you should do further research for themselves and always consult a reputable aromatherapy book or professional when using essential oils. Our essential oils are pure therapeutic grade and unadulterated. We do not recommend internal use due to misinformation and abuse.
Elements Health & Wellness
We believe that both a healthy mind and body are essential to healthy living. That’s why we commit to offering the latest health tips, the best quality products, and programs to match your lifestyle. Explore living healthy naturally using the best of modern science and the ancient wisdom of traditional living. Living a healthy, vigorous life should be an adventure. Come explore with us all the many enjoyable ways of living healthy naturally.
– Our Mission
The mission is to promote holistic health in every element of your life, through education and inspiration, as well as trustworthy products and innovative solutions.
– Our Philosophy
Wellness encompasses all of who you are as human beings. You are body, mind, soul, and spirit. So in pursuit of wellness, we prioritize wellness in all areas of our being.
Our body, with wholesome nourishment, physical fitness, and an environment with minimized toxins.
Our mind, in balance, brain support and emotional agility, healthy habits, and growing relationships.
Our spirit, the essence of who we are. Our care of our spirit is just as integral to wellness, and we live out our faith as the solid foundation of our lives.
Only when we look at all areas of our being can we find wellness, joy, and vibrant life. A life of purpose and pouring out to others! We are not meant to just survive; we were created to truly live!
– Our Vision
Our vision is to make a lasting difference in the well-being of humanity and the world, one person at a time. We believe in the power of one. And we offer you the promise to champion wellness in health, body, mind, and spirit.
Have any questions? CONTACT US!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”