Gua Sha Massage Tool – Natural Jade
Our Gua Sha Jade Massage Tool is 100% natural Jadestone and comes with a digital printable guide on how to use it for facial massage, as well as for instructions for body massage to encourage lymphatic drainage. With your Gua Sha Massage Tool, we also include a sample of our Signature Botanical Massage oil – an infusion of Sweet Almond, Coconut MCT’s, Vitamin E, and herbal and botanical extracts.
Due to the natural stone nature of our Gua Sha Massage tool, please note that the product you receive may differ from the product image. Sizes are average.
What is Gua Sha?
Gua sha is a style of massage originating in Eastern medicine. Typically, the practice involves the use of a jade or quartz tool to gently and precisely massage the skin in a scraping motion. Gua sha is a favorite for facial massage and is said to improve texture, elasticity, lymph drainage, puffiness, and congested skin. Gua sha is also suitable for use in massaging the arms, legs, neck, or back.
Gua Sha massage is very simple and can be performed on yourself. You’ll always want to incorporate an emollient massage oil – as with any massage – to ensure sufficient slip.
Benefits of Gua Sha
Just as our bodies hold pent-up tension in our muscles, so can our faces hold stress or tension built up throughout the day in the form of furrowed brows or clenched jaws. Facial Gua Sha is a massage technique designed to relieve tension in facial muscles, boost circulation, and encourage lymphatic drainage to lessen puffiness and bloating.
- Relax facial tension. If you have a tendency to hold tension in your brow or jaw when you’re stressed, the relaxing nature of gua sha may help prevent future wrinkles (along with headaches and jaw pain) from setting up shop in these areas.
- Reduce Puffiness. The lymphatic system doesn’t have a pump the way your circulatory system does, so it relies on movement and gravity to move lymphatic fluid to be filtered. Stagnant lymph can be a cause of puffiness and inflammation in the skin, so boosting the lymphatic circulation can be very helpful in improving both your skin’s health and appearance.
- Potentially improve skin’s appearance. Improved circulation and lymph fluid movement means fewer waste products hanging out in your skin, which could translate into brighter, clearer complexions overall.
- You may not want to use gua sha if you are experiencing cystic or pustular acne, dermatitis, rosacea, or other skin conditions that can be exacerbated by touching or rubbing your skin may cause more inflammation. If in doubt, it’s always a good idea to talk to your dermatologist.
How Do I Use Gua Sha Massage?
For facial massage, you hold your massage tool at about a 30-degree angle to your skin and gently sweep upward and outward. Always use a facial oil with sufficient slip so as not to tug on your fragile skin. We recommend using our Rejuvenate Facial Serum as an accompaniment for your Gua Sha facial massage, and our Signature Botanical Massage Oil for body massage.
Some tips for using your Gua Sha Massage Tool:
- use very light pressure. If you apply too much pressure, it could lead to bruising or broken capillaries. If in doubt, be gentler. Typically, use the same amount of pressure you would while cleansing your face, and always use an oil-based serum when using your tool. Our Rejuvenate Facial Serum is a great choice, with plenty of botanical actives to nourish and revitalize your skin. It’s also a great way to improve product penetration.
- store your Gua Sha massage tool in the refrigerator for a cool burst of inflammation-fighting cryotherapy with each use. Bye-bye puffy eyes!
- refer to the guide included with your order for a fully detailed diagram and instructions.
Caution: As with any new supplement, always consult with your doctor before taking any new supplement. The information here is strictly informational and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Our opinions are strictly our own and are gathered from our own research and experience. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Elements Health & Wellness
We believe that both a healthy mind and body are essential to healthy living. That’s why we commit to offering the latest health tips, the best quality products, and programs to match your lifestyle. Explore living healthy naturally using the best of modern science and the ancient wisdom of Traditional Living. Living a healthy, vigorous life should be an adventure. Come explore with us all the many enjoyable ways of living healthy naturally.
– Our Mission
We’ve made it our mission is to promote holistic health in every element of your life, through education and inspiration, as well as trustworthy products and innovative solutions.
– Our Philosophy
Wellness encompasses all of who you are as a human being. You are body, mind, soul, and spirit. So, in pursuit of wellness, we prioritize wellness in all areas of our being. Our body, with wholesome nourishment, physical fitness, and an environment with minimized toxins. Your mind, in balance, brain support and emotional agility, healthy habits, and growing relationships. Our spirit, the essence of who we are. The care of our spirit is just as integral to wellness, and we live out our faith as the solid foundation of our lives. Only when we look at all areas of our being can we find wellness, joy, and vibrant life. A life of purpose and pouring out to others! We are not meant to just survive; we were created to truly live!
– Our Vision
Our vision is to make a lasting difference in the well-being of humanity and the world, one person at a time. We believe in the power of one. And we offer you the promise to champion wellness in health, body, mind, and spirit.
Have any questions? CONTACT US!
Jeremiah 17:7-8. But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”