Calm + Focus essential oil blend is one of our most popular essential oil blends. It’s sweet, fruity, and floral notes make it a wonderful addition to any budding or experienced oily enthusiast and can be used in nearly any essential oil application. Our customers love its calming and focusing properties, and use it to help alleviate nervousness, anxiety, and tension headaches. It is a proprietary blend of Sweet Orange, Bulgarian Lavender, and Spanish Rosemary essential oils.
Calm + Focus Essential Oil Blend Product Highlights:
- Formulated with refreshing, floral scents of Sweet Orange, Lavender, and Rosemary.
- May help alleviate stress and tension
- Targeted to relieve tension headaches
- May help improve focus and calm
- Formulated with 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil
Ingredients in Calm + Focus Essential Oil Blend: Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Spanish Rosemary Oil), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange Oil)
How to Use Calm + Focus Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse Calm + Focus essential oil in an aromatherapy blend an ultrasonic diffuser or personal diffuser necklace.
- Use in household cleaner preparations.
- Add a few drops to your laundry.
- Blend Calm + Focus with other oils to create your own perfumes, room sprays, linen sprays, and more.
- Diffuse Calm + Focus in your personal diffuser necklace.
Possible Benefits of Calm + Focus Essential Oil Blend:
- May be helpful in supporting feelings of clarity and focus.
- Studies have shown that Rosemary may improve mental state.
- When used in aromatherapy, Calm + Focus may be helpful in relieving tension headaches, calming stress, and promoting uplifting feelings.
Related Articles & Recipes
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace
- Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
Note: We intend the information above to be general information from what others are using this product for. Because each person’s needs are unique we recommend that you should do further research for themselves and always consult a reputable aromatherapy book or professional when using essential oils. Our essential oils are pure therapeutic grade and unadulterated. We do not recommend internal use due to misinformation and abuse.
Elements Health & Wellness
We believe that both a healthy mind and body are essential to healthy living. That’s why we commit to offering the latest health tips, the best quality products, and programs to match your lifestyle. Explore living healthy naturally using the best of modern science and the ancient wisdom of traditional living. Living a healthy, vigorous life should be an adventure. Come explore with us all the many enjoyable ways of living healthy naturally.
– Our Mission
The mission is to promote holistic health in every element of your life, through education and inspiration, as well as trustworthy products and innovative solutions.
– Our Philosophy
Wellness encompasses all of who you are as human beings. You are body, mind, soul, and spirit. So in pursuit of wellness, we prioritize wellness in all areas of our being.
Our body, with wholesome nourishment, physical fitness, and an environment with minimized toxins.
Our mind, in balance, brain support and emotional agility, healthy habits, and growing relationships.
Our spirit, the essence of who we are. Our care of our spirit is just as integral to wellness, and we live out our faith as the solid foundation of our lives.
Only when we look at all areas of our being can we find wellness, joy, and vibrant life. A life of purpose and pouring out to others! We are not meant to just survive; we were created to truly live!
– Our Vision
Our vision is to make a lasting difference in the well-being of humanity and the world, one person at a time. We believe in the power of one. And we offer you the promise to champion wellness in health, body, mind, and spirit.
Have any questions? CONTACT US!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”